Bohemian Grove Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deadliest Warrior Competition

3 posters

Go down

Deadliest Warrior Competition Empty Deadliest Warrior Competition

Post  Atlum Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Deadliest Warrior Competition Deadliest-warrior-logo
Extreme TV (ETV) the #1 leading prime-time TV network in Atlum has announced they are accepting applications for it's own version of the popular Spike show Deadliest Warrior. In a nutshell this show pits two warriors against each other to see who is the deadliest. The show accomplishes this by run a large series of tests on the weapons and tactics used by the warriors. Although no word has been announced on how many episodes ETV will be producing there has been a guarantee that there will be a lot of surprises from the show.

OCC:For any one who wishes to have a warrior from their country I will be placing the application up sometime soon.
Atlum
Atlum
Admin

https://bohemiangrove.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Deadliest Warrior Competition Empty Re: Deadliest Warrior Competition

Post  perigueux Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:47 pm

I'll join.

perigueux

Back to top Go down

Post  Capitolus Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:45 am

+1

Capitolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlum Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Deadliest Warrior Competition Deadliest-warrior-logo

More information from the producers of DW have released more details about the show. The details have been reviled during a interview that took place yesterday with one of the weapon testers for the show John Harper.

Interviewer: So before we discuss the details of the show what is your occupational background?

John Harper: Well I have been in the Atlumon special forces for over 7 years now prior to being hired to be a tester for this show when I retired from the rank of Staff Sergeant. I also have a Cateran rank in Fianna for over 5 years.*

I: Wow it seems as if though you are a very experienced individual. I can tell that your knowledge of combat is going to be of great help in the testing. Okay now the reason we are doing this interview, What details are you here to discuss?

JH: Well we have taken a lot of steps to make sure that when these tests are performed that they are actually properly representing not just the weapons but the warriors themselves. Let me put like this you are not going to be seeing someone with a small build wielding a weapon that requires someone with a large amount of muscle to be swung with any efficiency. We are going to be sure that these results are going to be as accurate as possible.

I: How is the simulation software fitting into this?

JH: What we have been doing for the past few months is input into the software as many factors as we could possibly think of. Take for example that fact that native American warriors make most of their own weapons. When those weapons are made they are made custom tailored to the warriors themselves. Something like that can be a huge factor in the outcome of the fight.

I: What have you done for the studio?

JH: We just finished the setup of our testing facility. I think if you were to first take foot inside it you will be awestruck. We have pretty much anything you can ask for in this facility. The only thing we need to start filming is the warrior's themselves.

Deadliest Warrior Competition Large_warehouse

I: Great it seems that everything is ready, I am glad that you were able to take the time to come talk about the show.

JH: No problem.

*Fianna is the national martial art of Atlum which was founded in 1327 by Atlumnon sword master Archibald MacGregor. The art was named after the clansman warriors which overran Atlum through the 1-3rd centuries AD. The Cateran rank is the highest rank that a person can receive in the art.

Atlum
Atlum
Admin

https://bohemiangrove.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum